This class will explore spontaneity and creativity on a 800 mile road trip over 48 hours up the California coast, into the mossy heart of Oregon, and back to your childhood home. Along the way students are encouraged to think about all the awesome, crazy, and weird stuff that’s happened over the last year. Students will be graded on the following objectives:
- pick up all the hitchhikers
- skateboard all the skateparks
- Sneak around abandoned homes in desolate fields
- Make camp for the night under a redwood
- Eat at a diner where the waiter calls you hon. Extra credit if you’re also called kiddo.
- Not falling asleep while driving